Happy Thursday! Lots of good stuff today. Just kidding… I haven’t even started looking yet. Huzzah!
- Vinnie Paul seems to think this who confederate flag thing is a bit of an overreaction. Yet… Pantera has pulled merch featuring such an image. Fascinating… or not.
- Ghost fans, please give me your undivided attention. Here is the official unveiling of Papa Emeritus III. People are excited about this. I’m indifferent.
- This is interesting. Marshall, best known for their amps, has emerged into the smartphone market. I’m super curious as to how this is going to play out.
- Lamb of God does not plan on playing in the Czech Republic anytime soon. And by anytime soon I mean… ever. Randy Blythe enlightens us to their reasoning. It’s legit.
- Finally, here’s a new track from Ecstatic Vision called “Astral Plane”:
Dan mentioned something about new Amorphis… but I can’t find it.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”