This Tottenham/Milan Champions League finish is bananas.
- Unearth have announced some North American dates with Upon A Burning Body and 156/Silence, kicking off May 4 in Lubbock, Texas. Tickets go on sale this coming Friday. That run, of course, will be in support of The Wretched; The Ruinous, which drops on May 5 through Century Media.
- French doom metal project Hangman’s Chair revealed a previously unreleased track from Loner, and as a result it’s now a new single, titled “Spleenwise”. Give it a listen here. That album dropped early in 2022 through Nuclear Blast. Finally, if you happen to be across the Atlantic, they’re on tour with Amenra, Der Weg einer Freiheit, and Igorrr. Which is, frankly, incredible.
- Veil Of Maya announced details surrounding their first album in over half a decade. That effort, [m]other, will be out through Sumerian Records on May 12. Check out the brand new track, “Red Fur”, here. They’re also on tour in April and May with Avatar and Orbit Culture.
- Let’s make tours a theme today. Currents are on the road with Like Moths to Flames and a few other bands I’m too lazy to type out this coming May and June. Tickets go on sale, you guessed it, this coming Friday. Oh, and The Death We Seek is out May 5 through SharpTone Records.
- Alright, it’s time to wrap this up. Here’s some folk metal for ya. Valensorow have a new video for “The Bird and The Bear”, which you can watch below. It’s got puppets. Shorestank is out on April 7.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”