What goodies do we got today?
- Harakiri For The Sky have announced their first North American tour, and they’ll be on the road with Numenorean and Eneferens. The dates are in May and June, so we’re still a few months out, but this should be one to put on the calendar.
- But in even bigger tour news, it looks like Rammstein may be headed back to North America in the near future. The specific locations and dates haven’t been revealed yet, but if this graphic is any indication… I will be fully prepared to throw my money at this thing.
- A whole bunch of stuff from Igorrr today. The next album, Spirituality And Distortion, will be out on March 27th through Metal Blade Records. A new single titled “Very Noise” is available now, as well as some killer pre-order packages.
- Wombbath, who always strike a nostalgic chord with me because of their performance at my last MDF probably ever, are preparing for the release of their fourth full-length album. It will be called Choirs Of The Fallen, and is scheduled for a March 6th release via Soulseller Records. You can check out a new track, “A Vulgar Declaration”, immediately below. Enjoy.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Not sure how many of you were hit with the snow but it was fun while it lasted. With temps in the 40’s yesterday it’s all but gone from here. We got it early in the season so there’s a good chance we’ll get more, or not. Last week’s playlist was long enough to keep the music going until now but it’s Monday again and that means another playlist. This time, it’s all about what we were listening to last week and hopefully these picks will knock the weekend cobwebs out. Grab some more coffee and say hello to the new week with us and our varied picks. Continue reading
10/24/2017. I’m back but still recovering. Let’s do this.
- Couple tour announcements coming your way today. The first is from Igorrr who will be hitting the road with Spotlights for a few dates in North America early the next year. I’m going to do my best to be there because that sounds fun.
- The second is, obviously, Decibel Magazine Tour, which features Enslaved, Wolves in the Throne Room, Myrkur, and Khemmis. Yep. This one is definitely a must. Dates start February 15th, 2018.
- Sadly, I was informed this weekend that Celtic Frost bassist, Martin Eric Ain, has passed away. It may be old news at this point, but it’s new to me and I had to include it here.
- Finally, let’s switch things up and close with a new music video from 9Electric for “Beautiful”.
I’m no 9Electric fan, but bringing attention to breast cancer and suicide prevention and awareness gets this video/band props in my book.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”