Another week brought in by a snowstorm. God dammit, Dennis Quaid, get your shit together.
- And it’s official. Chris Slade has rejoined AC/DC. In other news, I still don’t care.
- I have a real aversion to discussing the Grammy’s. I think they’re an absolute joke. So, I’ll keep it brief. Tenacious D won Best Metal Performance and Oderus and Wayne Static were NOT included in the memorium segment.
- New supergroup: The Legend of the Seagullmen will feature members of Tool and Mastodon. I can dig.
- Austin Lunn of Panopticon will be drumming for Dammerfarben. I love Panopticon. I love German sounding band names. I’m in.
- Let’s close with a new Mysticum video:
The track is called “The Ether”. I’m out. These were rushed. I have shit to do.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.