Happy Friday, everyone. Let’s get right into it.
- Dave Mustaine is one confusing S.O.B. Apparently Drover and Broderick weren’t wanted in Megadeth AND he’s been writing radio songs since, well, approximately 1992. Confused? Yeah, me too.
- M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold seems convinced that metalcore has been left behind. 1. I hope this proves to be true. 2. If it is, this is one of the more intelligent things I’ve heard him say.
- In case you’ve missed Barren Earth as much as I have, they’ve released a new track called “On Lonely Towers” that is some kind of special. It’s the title track from the upcoming March 30th release.
- Would you want to see Oderus Urungus in Mortal Kombat? I sure as fuck would. A petition is making its rounds. Rather quickly at that.
- Let’s close things out with Lord Dying’s video for “Poisoned Altars”:
Good fun right there. Anyway, I’m out.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.