Happy Friday! As always, I’m going to exert no effort in this post today.
- Johan Hegg is always an amusing dude. Maybe not the most opinionated in the world, but he definitely had some words to say on Kim Davis.
- Here’s your comedy for the day. Apparently Papa Emeritus III lost a dick-measuring contest to Pope Francis. Obviously this can’t actually be a thing. But what if? What is God telling us?
- So maybe this whole Cynic breakup isn’t as clear-cut as we thought? Looks like some of the wrong people were left in the dark.
- Ex Deo is back! And there are hints that things will be happening in 2018! …But we have no idea what.
- Finally, I guess we can close this off with Slayer’s new music video for “Repentless”, the title-track from the upcoming album.
Prisons and stuff. Why the Hell not?
“Ein Bier… bitte.”