All told, it really does feel like this week is going by quickly. I’m not complaining. Here’s some stuff for ya!
- I like starting this with tours, so let’s do that again. The Sword has announced a massive 50-date tour in North America. They’ll be joined by Kadavar and All Them Witches the first month or so before Royal Thunder steps in the rest of the way.
- We all know that Bruce Dickinson likes his planes. Apparently he likes selling them, too. The Iron Maiden singer will be selling jets through retail-giant Harrods in London. I’m all set, thanks. Because poor.
- Is anybody voting for Rick Perry? Is anybody voting at all? Well, if you answered ‘yes’ to both of those questions, here’s a reason to change your mind. When asked what his favorite Metallica record is, the Republican claimed he had never heard of the band. Are you serious? Are you completely oblivious to to pop culture? I find that absolutely impossible.
- For those that can’t wait until Friday to check out Battlecross’ upcoming Rise to Power, you’re in luck. The album can now be streamed in full. Neat. Or something.
- Some live footage of Ghost‘s acoustic performance in Seattle has surfaced, and I gotta say, this looks like it was a ton of fun. Take a look…
Not to mention Papa Emeritus III seems super charismatic. I approve.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”