Another late Quickies. Meh. At least Corey’s back Sunday. Which really means Corey’s back Wednesday because of jet lag and all that nonsense. Suffice it to say, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and I can see it. Anyway, here’s what we missed in the world of metal today:
- Oh look, it’s another example of King 810 not actually being all that metal, but yes actually being questionable people! In today’s bit, someone in the band maybe made up parts of his biographical details! Good lord this band sucks hard.
- And thanks to another Constitutional amendment-length Facebook post from Wintersun‘s Jari Mäenpää, my sympathy for the guy has officially evaporated. (Pro-tip: read the full-length Lair of the Bastard post that’s linked to from the MetalSucks article. It’s kind of amazing.)
- I hate devoting any extra attention to anything Insane Clown Posse-related, but goddammit. Know how people like to rag on Juggalos? Shit like this is why.
- Rammstein guitarist Richard Z. Kruspe released a teaser video for the second album from his side project, Emigrate. Which is all well and good, but dammit, where’s the new Rammstein material we’ve been waiting five years for?
- And finally, hot off the heels of their debut record release earlier this week, Wovenwar have released a video for their single, “All Rise.” Check it out here:
Because the album hasn’t hit Spotify yet, this is actually the first I’m hearing from Wovenwar. And it’s actually not bad, for what it is. Hope these guys keep doing what they’re doing now that they’re free of Tim Lambesis’s nonsense. Anyway, that’ll wrap us up for today. Check back tomorrow for more!
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.