Blind Guardian Day is today. And then Rise Against Day is tomorrow. And then Deafheaven Day is Tuesday. But today? Today is god damn Friday.
- Looks like Opeth are going into a bit of a hiding after one more show. Why is this? How long will this be for? I have no idea. Do your own research.
- One way to celebrate the days leading up to Halloween is to release an album… for each day of the month. That’s exactly what Buckethead has been doing all month. Ambitious.
- Ulver has been back at work. What exactly? It’s really hard to say. But indications point to a new double album. We think.
- It’s almost winter. And almost winter means almost Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The group is set to release a new album on November 13th.
- A new King 810 video for “Devil Don’t Cry” because why not.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”