I have nothing interesting to say. It’s a Tuesday. Who honestly gives a shit about Tuesday?
- We all remember how terrible St. Anger was. Even if we wish we didn’t. Unfortunately, I’m gonna bring it up today. But there’s hope! Some guys from these bands called Adust and Grace the Skies re-recorded the album… and it sounds better! Not that that’s saying much, I suppose.
- Some of you may already know this, but a Randy Rhoads tribute album is going to drop on March 3rd. What’s news worthy here is the friggin’ musicians on this thing. Serj Tankian, Alexi Laiho, and Frankie Banali to name a few. It’s gonna get weird.
- Some super vague album announcements: Tool give us next to nothing and Wintersun give us a caption-less image. Are we to assume this is something off of Time II? There seems to be cause for optimism on both fronts. But I’m keep my skepticism well intact for now.
- Sludge fans out there: Torche announced a tour this spring with Nothing. The tour begins March 6th and will run through the majority of the month. East coast shows at the tail end.
- I’m sure you saw the review of Sylosis’ Dormant Heart here on the blog today. To follow up on that post, here is some studio footage of the band playing “To Build A Tomb”:
I can dig it.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.