“Feel the heavy hoof-beats pound across the land. The sin of our forefathers lies within our clutching hands.”
- So after all that weird stuff we talked about on the Podcast, Ozzy went missing! …And then he was found. I still need to get caught up on all this drama. I just don’t see it actually happening.
- Here is a massive tour announcement: Slayer will be hitting North America with Anthrax and Death Angel this coming fall. I don’t expect to wander into one of those shows, but it sounds like a good time all the same.
- So this is kinda weird. Eagles of Death Metal were involved in another incident, less serious this time, thankfully. Less serious… but very weird. Apparently a man had an ear bitten off at one of their shows this past weekend. Wut.
- GWAR-B-Q news is always fun. The first round of performers has been announced. Big names include Lamb of God, Eyehategod, and more.
- Gutter Instinct is back with another new track and it also kicks ass. It’s called “Counter-Culture.” I’m noticing a trend.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”