Greetings, masses. I hope everyone enjoyed their day off yesterday and all the absurd content we shared in attention to Thanksgiving. Currently, I’m on the way to ‘Cuse for some post-holiday partying. But I couldn’t leave you guys with only two Canto posts this week, so let’s cram one more in, shall we?
- Concert Alert. Slayer and Testament will be hitting the road in 2016. Oh, Carcass will also be there. I suppose that’s the most important piece of that trifecta.
- Limp Bizkit now has their own vodka. For now. As annoyed as I can get when this band tries to do anything, at least we can assume their vodka won’t be as bad as their music? Maybe?
- In case you somehow haven’t seen it yet, Vice has released the full interview with Eagles of Death Metal regarding the attacks in Paris. It’s chilling.
- More recent troubles for Motörhead. Guitarist Phil Campbell had to an hospitalized, forcing the band to cancel a show in Berlin. Not quite sure what caused the hospitalization, but we wish him well and a speedy recovery all the same.
- Not a ton in the line of new videos, but here’s some disturbing shit from Otargos. The track is called “Human Terminate.”
And I’m off! Have a good weekend, people.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”