“The wait is soon at end. Always charge, never bend. Morning is here, make your stand. Live for honor, glory, death in fire!”
- New tour announcement! Dark Tranquillity will be hitting the road with Swallow the Sun this coming November. It’s a North American tour. Because otherwise I wouldn’t care.
- After their horrific bus crash, The Ghost Inside has set the goal of playing Warped Tour 2017. It seems like a long ways off, but this would still be an impressive showing given everything. I’m pulling for them.
- The Eagles of Death Metal have announced a slew of North American dates for this year. The tour runs late April through early September. They’re gonna be busy.
- Wouldn’t this be a thing. Just a rumor. But a bit rumor. Might Axl Rose step in for Brian Johnson on AC/DC duties? That would be nuts. I’d pass.
- I’m see Intronaut in about two weeks. So, here’s a really messed up video for “Sul Ponticello.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”