I just spent the last several minutes reliving Halloween 2013. Which was when I broke my face. In full corpse paint. Good times.
- Aborted have been banned from Dubai due to their obscene lyrics. They were supposed to play a Halloween show there, so that really sucks. But you think this would have been figured out earlier?
- Slipknot‘s Jim Root had a custom guitar stolen while the band was performing in Portland. We say this a lot, but people really = shit. See what I did there?
- More bad news today. Jesus. A Vital Remains show had to be canceled because of too much moshing. Really? It’s a metal. Do venues have a hard time grasping this concept?
- We already talked about Victory Records’ beef with Spotify. Well, it turns out they are now suing Streetlight Manifesto for 1 million dollars. There are a lot of reasons as to why. I’m not listing them.
- Hey, a new Tribulation music video for “Melancholia”.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”