Yeah, I did that thing again where I went from work to beer and now this is a Saturday morning post.
- So let’s lead in with the new track from Spirit Adrift that I happen to enjoy quite a bit. Check out the lyric video for “Death Won’t Stop Me” here. We’ll need to wait a bit for the new album, however. Ghost at the Gallows is set for an August 18 release through Century Media.
- Next up, we have fresh stuff from Thy Art Is Murder. Give the visualizer for “Until There Is No Longer” a watch. That track will be featured on the upcoming Nuclear Blast mini-album titled The Aggression Sessions, which also features the likes of Malevolence and Fit For An Autopsy, and is set for an April 7 release.
- Ov Sulfur revealed a new track that features Howard Jones, titled “Wide Open”. Check out the AI-generated video for it here. Their debut album, The Burden Ov Faith, is out today through Century Media.
- Ihsahn just dropped the Fascination Street Sessions EP, so let’s check out some stuff from that. Give “The Observer” a listen, a track that features Øystein H. Aadland. That collection, by the way, is out through Candlelight.
- Just in time for their European tour, Warbringer dropped a music video for “Unraveling”. That track is taken from 2020’s Weapons of Tomorrow, which is available through Napalm Records.
- And I will leave you on this fine Saturday with new stuff from Sunrot. The New Jersey sludge group is dropping The Unfailing Rope on April 7 through Prosthetic Records. Check out the video for the new track “Trepanation” below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”