Last Canto of the week. Tomorrow will find me lakeside with a bunch of idiots I call my friends.
- Fit For An Autopsy have announced a winter 2022 headlining tour, with support from Enterprise Earth, Ingested, Signs of the Swarm, and Great American Ghost. Those dates kick off January 5th and run through February 12th. Tickets are available here.
- Watain, a band I don’t really care about but a lot of other people do, have signed on with Nuclear Blast. As of now, they’ve begun the recording process for a new album, which we can expect sometime in early 2022.
- Soulfly has announced that Fear Factory’s Dino Cazares will be joining them on stage for their upcoming U.S. tour. Tickets for that tour are on sale now here.
- Marc Rizzo has been busy, and revealed a new project today titled Hail The Horns. Get a sample of what’s to come with this lyric video for “God Of Thunder”, a cover of the Kiss classic. But wait, there’s more! Rizzo also has a new solo ‘best of’ album dropping on September 10th, titled Living Shred Vol. 1. That will be out through Godsize Records.
- Irish thrash collective Gama Bomb have returned with a new single, “Thunder Over London”. That clip is the title-track from their surprise three-song digital EP, which is set for a release tomorrow (August 6th). That is out through Prosthetic Records.
- I’m getting more and more excited about Primordial Arcana, the latest album from Wolves in the Throne Room. So we’re going to wrap up today with the new video for “Primal Chasm (Gift of Fire). That album drops on August 20th through Relapse Records.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”