We’re halfway there, everybody! And I couldn’t be more excited about it. Switching gears completely, anyone else notice the insane amount of good music coming our way this month? God damn.
- After a very successful crowd-fund campaign, Ne Obiliviscaris will be hitting the road for a full world tour. There’s a new music video, too. These guys are cool. This is a good thing.
- Ozzy has a new home. Spoiler alert: It’s big and expensive. It is kinda cool to see the interior, I suppose.
- In today’s episode oh ‘Phil Labonte Uses Words for Some Reason’, the All That Remains front man had some strong words regarding the Caitlyn Jenner situation. For once, I don’t entirely disagree with him.
- Summer Slaughter added some more dates. Good news for the very select few people that were excited about this summer’s laughter.
- Finally, we have new video for Xibalba’s “Guerilla”:
Good stuff right there. Heavy stuff right there.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”