Well. Here I am. Hanging out. Trying to figure out exactly what it is that Opeth is doing…
- Concert worth skipping: Unearth, Darkest Hour, Carnifex. Origin could be cool, though.
- You know what Phil Labonte isn’t good at? Sounding intelligent. Here’s more fuel to that fire. Although I must say, if he wants to distance All That Remains from the metal category… no arguments here.
- Here are your album sales figures for the week. Accept is right up there. Not a bad showing by Pallbearer, either.
- I can’t believe I’m sharing this… but it looks like Slayer is back in the studio. Consider it a warning more than anything else. At least Lombardo is showing some sense.
- Tim Williams has passed away. The Suicidal Tendencies bassist had previously worked with Boyz II Men and Toni Braxton, among others. R.I.P.
- You know what’s awesome? Legos. You know what’s even better? Legos performing as Iron Maiden:
I’m gonna go do other stuff now. Ya happy? Nah. You’re never happy.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.