Welcome to 2016, everyone! Does it suck for all of you yet? I sure hope so! Kidding.
- Gojira have been hard at work in the studio. They recently posted a teaser video to get us all pumped up. And by pumped up I obviously mean wet in out pants.
- I don’t care, and most us don’t care, about the Grammys. That said, Ghost really, really wants to win one. They’re campaigning for it at least.
- Whitechapel was a name I couldn’t avoid for way too long. Luckily, in the past two years they haven’t done a ton. Well, all that is about to change. There is a new album coming out later this year and they are just about ready to get in some studio work.
- Remember how Skid Row and Tony Harnell recently cut ties? It looks like they may have already found a replacement: Zippy Theart. Yes, the same guy that was previously in Dragonforce. Good for him/them.
- Finally, here’s a comical video of Tommy Lee’s roller coaster drum set thing getting stuck during Motley Crue’s final show… ever.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”