Last one of 2015. And I will not share any news on Lemmy. It’s too upsetting. Please read into that on your own time. Actually, that is precisely why these didn’t come to you yesterday.
- This guy might be someone’s hero. Unfortunately, he was also thrown in jail for throwing a beer at a bartender that changed Black Sabbath to Christmas music. Dude. Legend status.
- Skid Row has parted ways with singer Tony Harnell. I saw these guys at Wacken last year. They were mediocre. I was bored. Why are they still a thing?
- Guns N’ Roses will be reuniting in 2016 to play Coachella. Looks like they want $3 million per show in recent discussions regarding a stadium tour. Um, no thanks.
- Enfold Darkness‘ drummer Greg Vance was in a car accident on Christmas Eve. There’s a Gofundme page out there to help raise some cash.
- Ok, as we wind down 2015 and say goodbye to Lemmy, I can’t help but the final Canto of the year with Motörhead’s final concert ever. Check out “Ace of Spades” performed December 11, 2015 in Berlin.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”