Welcome to another Saturday mixtape series. This week, Josh has you covered with all the new death metal singles dropped this week plus Wailin’ Storms’ gothy noise rock for good measure, Ian drops a few names I haven’t thought about in a hot minute, and I will be providing you with the 14 minute bummer jams as my brand dictates. Turn on, tune in, and drop out at the link below.
Welcome back to another, less somber, Saturday playlist. This time around we’ve got a massive dose of Vukari, new ones from The Black Dhalia Murder and …and Oceans, and much more in store at the link below. Grab a cup of your preferred morning beverage and dig right in.
I like when new records show up in the mail.
- As if a tour wasn’t enough, The Black Dahlia Murder announced new album details today. Verminous will be out on April 17th through Metal Blade Records, and you can check out the lyric video for the title track right now.
- Archspire have announced the lineup for the upcoming Tech Trek Across Canada tour. I don’t have any idea when this tour begins, but we know they are bringing Soreption, Entheos, and Wormhole with them. I assume that will commence at some point this year, so we’ll stay tuned.
- Sepultura’s new album, Quadra, is out this coming Friday through Nuclear Blast. For now, I encourage you to check out this “Behind The Music” trailer that features guitarist Andreas Kisser.
- Finally, here’s a mini documentary from Visceral Disgorge that covers their performance at Hammersonic Festival back in 2018. I’m always entertained by these things.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
That superb owl wasn’t superb at all.
- This came through last Friday but I was too busy doing mountain things. But… holy shit everyone this Migration Fest lineup is absurd. Buried at Sea, Falls of Rauros, and Thou performing with Emma Ruth Rundle are the sets I’m most looking forward to. How about you?
- The Black Dahlia Murder have announced an upcoming tour with Testament, Municipal Waste, and Meshiaak. Those dates fall in April and May. I plan on doing everything I can to get to that one.
- Faith No More, System of a Down, and Korn are teaming up to play a massive stadium show at the Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles on May 22nd. Additional support will come from Russian Circles and Helmet. That is a pretty damn wild one-off show.
- And we will wrap up with a new video from Northwind Wolves. This one is for “Lord of Winter and Death”. A little symphonic metal on a Monday afternoon, I suppose. Their latest, Mountains And Darkness, is out now through Black Lion Records.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”