Holy shit a lot happened today.
- And since this is my post, we’re going to start off with my favorite. The Ocean Collective unveiled a new track today, titled “Preboreal”. The lyric video for that track can be seen here. Not a whole lot of other information has emerged surrounding this, but it’s obvious something awesome is on the horizon.
- Acid King are returning with a new album on March 24th, titled Beyond Vision, an effort that will be available through Blues Funeral Recordings. A sample of the new collection is streaming over at Revolver, specifically for “Destination Psych/Beyond Vision”.
- Full of Hell and Primitive Man announced a 5-song collaborative release titled Suffocating Hallucination. That will be released on March 3rd through Closed Casket Activities, and the first single, “Rubble Home”, is available now.
- The Black Dahlia Murder are returning to the stage for “The Verminous Remnant Tour 2023”, which runs from April 14th through May 26th. They’ll be joined by Terror, Frozen Soul, Fuming Mouth, and Phobophilic.
- Closing out, we have another personal favorite. Insomnium debuted a new single, titled “The Witch Hunter”, with an accompanying music video. You can give that a watch below. That track, obviously, is taken from Anno 1696, an album set for a February 24th release through Century Media.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”