So for those who didn’t notice, we’re going to try and feed you guys some more timely updates throughout the day for anything we find worthy of its own post. That said, there will still be plenty of other stuff left behind. So, let’s see what today gives us:
- I hate seeing this shit happen. King Parrot’s van was broken into this past weekend, leaving them short on money, merch, and personal belongings. Fortunately, thanks to the generosity of their fans, they made most of the lost money back through donations. That’s always good to hear.
- We haven’t talked about Emmure here for awhile (with good reason). But it looks like Frankie Palmeri blew out his voice. As a result, the band will need to sit out their upcoming Europe tour.
- If you ever wanted to hear Kirk Hammett solo over Meshuggah’s “Bleed”, now’s your chance. He played for a little over a minute with them at this year’s Fear FestEvil.
- Maybe Nevermore isn’t dead? According to frontman Warrel Dane, he will be trying to push on with the band… even if he doesn’t know who is in it.
- Finally, we officially have the 2015 lineup for Mayhem Fest. It’s… depressing. Please don’t attend this.
That’s enough out of me. Back to work on other stuff.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”