“Slow… I go. And the wait seems to be over. All that I know is that my life has become such a waste for you.”
- Lots of people like Mastodon, right? I tend to think so. Anyway, they’ve announced a return to the writing process. Which means a new album is coming… eventually.
- More rough news from Bad Brains. Frontman H. R. (Paul Hudson) is suffering from a rare neurological disorder that brings on sharp headaches. A crowdfunding campaign has been started to help absorb some of the treatment costs.
- Opeth making an appearance for the second straight day. And it’s big news. They will be playing the Radio City Music Hall in October. This is a special occasion indeed. I probably won’t be there.
- Haven’t had a new tour announcement in a couple days, so why not now? Eyehategod will be hitting the road with Discharge and Toxic Holocaust.
- Hey look, another viking battle know otherwise as an Amon Amarth music video. This new clip is for “At Dawn’s First Light.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”