“In the night of full moon sacrifice, we are joining with the sign of drums of war. Freezing moon opens the gates of paradise, our swords are raised up to the skies.”
- Let’s start with fun stuff. Everyone get the Hell over to Amazon and buy a ton of cheap metal albums. Economy stimulation!
- And then the less fun stuff. Emmure has announced a new lineup a little bit. But does it actually matter? I mean, have you heard Emmure songs? Jesus.
- Guns N’ Roses have added four more dates to this tour thing they are doing. Chicago, East Rutherford, LA, and Foxborough. Some are second shows in those respective spots. I think. Still don’t care.
- So is a little bit kinda cool. Megadeth have released a 360 degree performance video. The song is “Poisonous Shadows” and this is literally the first time I have listened to it. Just kidding, I never pressed play.
- We haven’t talked about Fallujah in awhile. So why not share the music video for “Abandon”? Exactly.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”