And just like that, it’s a whole new year! But let’s be clear, that isn’t necessarily a good thing.
- Leading off, we have a track from Dust Prophet. “Bury Me Before Noon” is the final single taken from One Last Look Upon The Sky before it’s January 27th release. Give it a listen over on Bandcamp. And if you pre-order that album from the same platform, you’ll be able to access it a day early, which definitely does not suck.
- Death metallers Obscene have some U.S. tour dates coming this spring with Molder. That run starts March 31st in Chicago and wraps on April 8th in Indianapolis.
- Need a little glam metal in your life? Give “High ‘N Dry” a watch and listen, the latest from Wig Wam. Out of the Dark will be out on February 10th.
- Next, we have Ropes Inside A Hole. The post-metal collective released a new video for “Loss & Grief”, which they shared via Veil Of Sound. A Man And His Nature is out on January 10th through Voice of the Unheard Records and Shove Records.
- Ossadas, the sophomore album from Carma, is set for a March 3rd release through Monumental Rex. To get a taste of what’s to come, give the lyric video for “Memória” a watch here.
- Closing out, we have some fresh thrash punk out of Munich. Below is the music video from Straightline for “Earth Defenders”. That track is taken from Keep Your Cool, which is out through Lockjaw Records and Thousand Islands Records.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”