Another week following another solid weekend. Dan is Diarrhea Planet-ing (planting?… weird). And I’m drinking beer and waiting for the 49ers game. So… metal stuff?
- Another episode of ‘Russia Fucking Up’: Another Cannibal Corpse show was canceled because of these religious fanatics. Honestly world, why must to test me so?
- Mikael Åkerfeldt apparently is too old to know what’s metal anymore. Well… that certainly explains a lot. It’s ok though, I still appreciate your music. Sometimes.
- New Bloodbath “Famine of God’s Word” is fun. I’m actually really excited to hear the rest of this album. Mostly out of curiosity though.
- Revocation are streaming Deathless in its entirety. Boston metal!
- Here’s a new Carcass video for a not very new song:
Ok maybe it is kinda new. At least in Carcass terms. That would be ‘The Granulating Dark Satanic Mills’ off of Surgical Steel, of course. And a wonderful album it is.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.