As the weather gets colder, the air sharper, and the days shorter… the black metal gets louder.
- If you were planning on seeing Skeletonwitch this fall, unfortunately Chance had to drop off the tour for personal matters. Big shout out to these guys for finishing the tour off though.
- For those in anticipation of Randy Blythe’s upcoming book, you’re in luck. From a recent post on his blog, the first draft is complete. This should be a good read.
- Black Friday Record Store Day releases announced. I GUARANTEE there’s something somebody on your list wants that can be had in a record shop. Or there’s at least a CD/movie/video game you want. Do this, people.
- Wanna live in Maynard James Keenan’s house? That’ll be 2.37 million dollars, please. By the way, the pictures tempt me for sure.
- Need another reason to move to Scandinavia? How about cough drops…
Well then… I’m out.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.