Welcome to Tuesday, everyone. Luckily enough for you, I am completely out of witty asshole remarks to make this evening. So I guess I’ll roll right into it.
- You know what we all complain about? The lack of bass on …And Justice For All. Fortunately, we now have someone to pin the blame on… Lars Ulrich! Well, according to Steve Thompson, at least.
- This will continue to be a hot topic this week. If you remember from yesterday, H&M lined up a slew of fake metal bands for a recent clothing line. Despite doing everything they could to prove legitimacy, Finntroll guitarist Henri Sorvali has stated exactly what thought… bullshit.
- This is interesting. A recent study shows that metal musicians dies younger than other musicians. I can’t say I’m all that surprised. Still interesting, however.
- Staying as on top of Bruce Dickinson’s health as humanly possible, recent reports indicate that the Iron Maiden singer should be able to make a full recovery. Great news, indeed.
- Here’s a song/video that I found to be a fun listen. So, naturally, I’m going to force it on you as well…
That one would be The Order of Israfel’s “On Black Wings, a Demon”. A really cool song with a killer title. What more do you need?
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.