I woke up and it was a brisk 25 degrees outside. That’s stupid.
- A fan claims that Danzing and his security guards assaulted him during a show in Montreal. Eyewitness have very different accounts of what happened, so feel free to catch up on your own.
- Ghost will be performing on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Halloween eve. I’m not the biggest Ghost fan in the world, but I like seeing heavier bands get this kind of spot.
- Frank Watkins, former bassist of Obituary, has passed away at 47. He lost a long battle with cancer. RIP.
- Ne Obliviscaris drummer, Dan Presland, apparently quit a job that was paying 150K a year to go on tour. That is absolutely badass.
- Finally, why not a Lamb of God parody video for the sake of Halloween?
That’s certainly a new take on “Redneck.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”