I can’t promise how consistent these will be this week. The last week in the year always gets a little weird for me.
- What, in all honesty, is happening with Emmure these days? Everyone but Frankie has quit and now the frontman has come back and said he already has a new lineup. I give up.
- Wes Scantlin was arrested again. The Puddle of Mudd singer was busted this time for misdemeanor drug possession after being pulled over for an expired registration.
- We thought earlier in the year that Behemoth might be taking a bit of a break. Well, frontman Nergal has revealed that new material might actually be closer than we think.
- I missed this at the end of last week… or I just didn’t give a shit. But Metallica have shared a few seconds of new music. Pull from that whatever you would like.
- Finally, we must close with the Fleshgod Apocalypse track available for streaming. It’s called “The Fool” and it’s a bit of a beast.
I like those guys. I really do.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”