“Like a bull in a china shop, but the shelves have all been cleared. A thief in an empty vault, the sheep already sheared. A screen door on a submarine. An eagle with a broken wing. Hope in a dead man’s dream. The sound of a bell that will never ring. You’re just wasting time.”
- Let’s start with the lighter stuff… like video games! First off we have Dream Theater, where the intention is to turn the new album, The Astonishing, into a video game. Because why not take a completely ridiculous concept and expand on it?
- Gotta get a new tour in here somewhere! Bullet For My Valentine will be returning to North America in May with Asking Alexandria. I actually saw them live once. That was a weird time for me.
- And now we need to get to heavy stuff. Raphael Greaves, bassist of Satanicon, is the suspect in an apparent murder-suicide after he and his girlfriend were found dead in their home. Alcohol appears to be involved.
- Oh, ok, another tour. Deftones will be taking off on an international tour that runs from March through June. The dates include SXSW and support will be provided by Code Orange.
- And we’re to going to conclude the same way we began… with another video game! This one is a preview for Iron Maiden‘s Legacy of the Beast. Check it out!
“Ein Bier… bitte.”