“It’s no secret we’re close, as sweaty velcro. Like latex, fur and feathers, stuck together now.”
- Miss May I had to bow out of a Chicago date this evening due to a vehicle pile up. The band appears to be fine. The vehicle? Less so.
- Devil You Know have announced their first ever North American headlining tour. They cover both coasts from April to May.
- I’m not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but a KKK protest took place in Anaheim this past Saturday. Naturally, there was a counter-protest that involved a few metalheads. Look, I understand freedom speech, I do. But I’m supporting those that stood up to those racist fucktards. May they rot.
- Do you remember Jesse L. Matthew? He was the man accused of murdering Morgan Harrington after she went missing following a Metallica concert. Well, it was recently revealed that he is pleading guilty to the charges.
- Amorphis has a new video! And it’s for “The Four Wise Men”! Great choice, I must say. The video isn’t very interesting. But the song is.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”