“I wish upon a star and think of all the things I should have asked. Instead, I let the moment pass. And now I’m bleeding on her faded photographs.”
- Metallica has been hard at work on an apparent new album. Today I/we learned who their producer will be for the next record… Greg Fidelman. Ok! Let’s see what happens.
- Opeth hasn’t graced our pages in some time. So let’s see what they are up to. Well, their 25th anniversary is fast approaching and to celebrate it they will be releasing a commemorative book. I’m very ok with this. I like when reading and metal intersect.
- Of course, Rockstar Mayhem is no longer a thing. But we do get something… Taste of Chaos and Carnival of Madness. Not the most metal, but bands like Halestorm, Shinedown, and Dashboard Confessional are being mentioned. Gross.
- I’m not a Bullet For My Valentine fan (although I have seen them live a couple times), but I thought this was kind of cool. Check out the unprecedented land, air, and sea gig.
- I also don’t like Dragonforce, but I gotta admit that this cover is pretty solid. Especially for a freaking 10 year old. I, clearly, haven’t done shit with my life.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”