“It’s in the nature of the human races’ weak mind to be exterminated by themselves.”
- Anybody else disappointed by Siren Charms? If so, maybe this is good news. If not, then this is definitely good news. Anders has confirmed that In Flames are done recording their new album.
- Let’s talk about other things that aren’t metal: Ghost! They have a wine now. It’s an Italian red wine, I’m gathering.
- More studio updates. This time, it appears Meshuggah are hard at work on a new album. They aren’t done yet. But ya know, things.
- The Scott Weiland saga is proving to be unending. His widow has come forward stating that his estate owes her some coin…. to the tune of $64 grand.
- Today has been shit. Thank Satan for a new Behemoth music video. It’s for “Ben Sahar.” More to come on this one on Monday.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”