“One day I’m gettin’ to the point where I ain’t gonna do nothing but try to be strungout on you. You let me drown way deep down below, for the fleeting past to let go. Until the end I raise and batter around, lookin’ at my own reflection. Forever i shall kiss you goodbye to kill my soul addiction.”
- Trouble at the Five Finger Death Punch camp! The band is being sued by their label, Prospect Park, on grounds that they are trying to rush shitty music before Ivan Moody’s eventual downfall. Well… that certainly is something.
- Not long after they got harassed in Russia, Belphegor have announced a headlining tour here in the United States. They will be supported by Origin and Shining, among others.
- Is Ozzfest going to be a thing again? Rockstar Mayhem Fest is dead and they’ve been all kinds of active with throwbacks on their Facebook page recently. Hmmm.
- Didn’t Periphery just drop a double album? Not that it matters. They have announced their next album, Periphery III: Select Difficulty, will drop on July 22nd. Upcoming U.S. tour to follow in August.
- Lacuna Coil‘s “Delirium” because why not?
“Ein Bier… bitte.”