OK, Saturday Canto because many things happened yesterday that I probably shouldn’t ignore entirely.
- I have to be honest, I’ve seen Amorphis twice live now, and while they were good, the sets also weren’t all that memorable. That said, this clip of “House of Sleep”, taken from Live At Helsinki Ice Hall, is absolutely incredible. That album, along with the Vinyl Collection 2006 – 2020 boxset, is available now through Nuclear Blast.
- The latest from Vulture, Dealin’ Death, saw its official release yesterday through Metal Blade. To celebrate the release, they also dropped a new music video (one of a few we’ll share today) for the title track. Give it a watch here.
- And then we have Helloween, who unveiled a new track from their self-titled album, set for a June 18th release through Nuclear Blast. This track is called “Fear Of The Fallen”, and you can give the lyric video a watch here.
- Times of Grace revealed their first new track (and video) in a decade, titled “The Burden of Belief”. The project featuring Jesse Leach and Adam D of Killswitch Engage have lined up July 16th as the release date for Songs of Loss and Separation, through their own Wicked Good Records.
- And we’ll wrap things up with the stunning new single from Insomnium, “The Reticent”. Feel free to purchase and stream the single here, and/or watch the video immediately below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”