Coming at you a little late because today was dumb.
- Sermon are releasing their sophomore album, Of Golden Verse, on March 31st through Prosthetic Records. For an initial preview, give the visualizer for “Golden” a watch (and listen) here.
- Germany’s Downfall of Gaia are releasing a new full-length on March 17th, titled Silhouettes Of Disgust. That will be out through Metal Blade, and you can give “Bodies as Driftwood” a listen here.
- Darkthrone are releasing Goatlord: Original on February 10th through Peaceville. Goatlord, their originally planned instrumental second album, was shelved as they slid into black metal, emerging in 1996 with vocals. This release contains the original instrumental tracks, recorded in their rehearsal space. Also, the artwork absolutely rules.
- Omega Infinity, the project of Xenoyr (Ne Obliviscaris) and Tentakel P. (Todtgelichter), revealed a new track titled “To The Stars”. That’s taken from their upcoming full-length, The Anticurrent, which is out on February 24th through Season of Mist.
- Metallica dropped a new track today titled “Screaming Suicide”. Obviously that’s how we’re going to close out the day. Give the video a watch below. 72 Seasons is coming on April 14th.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”