Over halfway home for the week. Thank God for the back to back gloomy ass days. Seriously, it’s awesome. Really. Anyway, I’m within the last 7 work days until I leave for Germany… holy shitdick. None percent of me is ready. But more than none percent of me is ready to get caught up on the news…
- I welcome I Declare War to the ranks of those putting out distasteful merchandise. Apparently they thought putting Chris Farley’s dead body on a shirt was a good idea. Idiots.
- Metal album sales for the week. Solid opener for Judas Priest, but not a ton else.
- So Chris Holmes, everyone. The former W.A.S.P. guitarist decided to play the race card in regards to people not giving a shit about him. As opposed to his awful music. Curious.
- Rob Zombie’s new flick, 31, had some images released. Only concept art, and it’s doesn’t that interesting. But, it’s there. Maybe I’ll watch House of 1000 Corpses tonight now…
- Matt Heafy still sucks and Dragonforce still sucks. Naturally, they would continue to work together. God help us all.
- For those that appreciate Mike Patton (all of us), here’s an interview with Ben Weinman.
- Finally, here’s what happens when you propose to someone in front of Robb Flynn:
Marriage is one of the dumbest things imaginable. But who wouldn’t want to get a beer with Robb Flynn? Dude’s legit. That clip was significantly shorter than any number of the mediocre music videos I happened across today. Oops, also NSFW.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.