Yes, the posts are easing off as we wind down the year. But we aren’t leaving you completely empty handed… Did you all enjoy Dan’s Non-metal albums of the year? Of course you didn’t – That’s not why the fuck you’re here! Ok, maybe you did. In which case, well… I’ll only judge a little bit. Promise.
- Now that all the 2014 releases are out of the way, it’s time to start thinking about the 2015 announcements. Next on the list: Ghost! (Not Ghost B.C., you asshats.) I know many that are excited about this (Dan included). I know many that don’t give a shit. I’m somewhere in the middle. Ghost is fun… but that’s about it. Sorry.
- I’m sure many are in the loop with what’s been going on in Napalm Death. Mitch Harris took a break for some family reasons and everyone freaked the hell out… as usual. Barney Greenway came back to shed some light. This should help ease some minds.
- Sticking to the theme of 2015 announcements, Deicide have been picked up for a new album. Unclear if it will be in 2015 or 2016 but they hint at both a new album and a tour. Which could be kinda cool.
- Similar news from Lamb of God. As usual, Randy is being completely vague about what 2015 will bring. But he mentions some pretty high levels of aggression in the material they’ve been working on.
- I know some of you guys like Periphery, so we’ll close things off with a new track called ‘Graveless’:
I don’t hate it. I don’t love it. Either way that’s enough for today. Me and my asshole-ry are gonna go do something aggressive in an extremely apathetic manner. God I’m on a roll.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.