So while everyone is getting obliterated by snow, has anybody else felt the need to listen the The Mantle over and over and over… ?
- Let’s start with some concert news. Faith No More will be touring North America in 2015. Of COURSE all the NYC/Boston dates are weeknights. Why wouldn’t they be?
- Here’s another one. Slipknot and Lamb of God will be touring with Bullet For My Valentine and Motionless in White. Wait… why? Is this actually a real thing? (Spoiler alert: …yes.)
- News from Not-Megadeth: Shawn Drover and Chris Broderick have found their bassist in Matt Bachand. An interesting choice considering Matt’s role as a guitarist in Shadows Fall.
- Here is your comedy for the day. A school bus with brake lights that looked like pentagrams caused an absolute shitstorm with some annoying human being. My mind immediately goes back to when William Murderface once said, “reliigggiiiooonnnn”.
- Finally, in honor of my ski trip weekend that included much alcohol consumption to the tunes of Steel Panther, here is said band performing “Asian Hooker” with Marty Friedman:
Dan would be so proud of both me and this. That’s enough for today.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.