Bleh. Could not be more thrilled at today being over with. Here are your Quickies—let’s see what we missed today, shall we?
- Royal Thunder have released a trailer and the artwork for their new album, Crooked Doors. This thing’s out April 8 on Relapse and I don’t have an ounce of snark to throw here. These guys (and girl) are kickass.
- Anthrax producer Jay Ruston gave a sort-of update about the band’s new album, I guess. I don’t know. It’s 2015 and John Bush is no longer in Anthrax…why do people still care about them? Goddammit, it’s a slow news day.
- Apparently, Phil Labonte’s word vomit didn’t really piss people off enough, because dipshit’s band All That Remains are gonna be going around with In Flames and Periphery this spring. File that one in the “won’t be going” category.
- Dragonforce guitarist Sam Totman opened his face to talk about great guitar solos and great songs, which is kind of funny considering his band doesn’t know how to do either.
- And finally, remember how awesome that Immortal sock puppet parody video was? Well, how about one of Metallica‘s “Master of Puppets” now?
That…was a thing. I guess. I dunno, I’m done for today. Check back tomorrow for more!
Keep it heavy,