Only a mere four days until Behemoth at the House of Blues! I’m not counting down or anything…
- I guess I’ll get this nonsense out of the way. Scott Ian will be making an appearance on The Walking Dead this coming Sunday. He’ll be a zombie. And I’ll be a person that doesn’t care. Like usual.
- Illuminate Me, a metal band out of Florida, is starting a petition to prevent Facebook from charging bands to increase their followers. It will amount to nothing, considering the money invested in Facebook is optional. It’d be like me petitioning against oil companies that charge me for keeping me warm. It’s a service. And services cost money.
- Here is some footage of Killer Be Killed’s first live debut. Pretty good stuff right there. Yup.
- More updates regarding the new Soilwork album. According to Björn Strid, it is going to be more intense than The Living Infinite. Ya know, that reminds, I should probably check that album out at some point.
- Oceano released a new track called “Transcient Gateways” and it’s, well, rather aggressive:
“Ein Bier… bitte.”