It’s Friday! Let’s get this shit done so I can start drinking!
- Well. This was hardly expected. Nergal has released a few bits of his solo work. It is very different, but I’m ok with it. But then again… I’m ok with anything Nergal does.
- The latest band to bitch about the record industry is Unlocking the Truth. Please please please keep in mind that these guys are in, what, eighth grade?
- Carcass has been been from Malaysia due to their lyrics. I mean, should this actually matter? Does market demand mean nothing to some of these nations? Whatever.
- Need a reason to think about investing in the upcoming new Slayer album? According to Tom Araya, it’ll feature Jeff Hanneman’s presence on a track. It’s enough to keep my curiosity for the time being.
- You know what I really like? Mortal Kombat. I also like System of a Down. So this is a really good day. Here’s the Mortal Kombat X TV spot directed by Shavo:
I really, really want to own this game. Anyway, that’s it. Let’s get drunk.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”