Hello, everybody. I don’t know about you guys, but this week has already been insane. Let’s not waste any time.
- I’m not sure how we’re only getting to this now, but today is fifth anniversary of Peter Steele’s passing. I’ll be cranking plenty of Type-O-Negative the rest of the day. You should do the same.
- This is fucking awesome. The University of Helsinki now offers a class on the importance of heavy metal. Sign me the fuck up. Actually… sign me up to teach the fucking thing.
- We talked about (and will be talking about) Megadeth’s inability to crowdfund. It might be a good idea for them to get in touch with Hellyeah, who will be crowdfunding to raise awareness for domestic violence.
- New tour alert… and it’s a good one. Taake, Wolvhammer, and Young and in the Way will be hitting the road in June. Count me in. All the way in.
- Finally, I would encourage checking out Maruta’s new track, “Hope Smasher”. Because why the hell not?”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”