Well. I haven’t done one of these in a while. I wish I could say I missed you all, but, you know, reality and stuff. Anyway, let’s see what’s going on:
- Here’s a tour you will definitely not find me at: Coal Chamber and Fear Factory. Now, I have nothing against Fear Factory. Coal Chamber on the other hand…
- Sounds like Mr. Anselmo is working on a death metal project. I have literally no additional information for you at this time.
- For fans of The Black Dahlia Murder, I am happy to report to you that the new album is complete. The name of the album? No idea. The release date? Also no idea.
- So if you haven’t seen Fury Road yet, you’re missing out on a guitarist that plays on top of a vehicle comprised mostly of amps. And his guitar shoots flames. It’s awesome… and here is his inspiration…
- So if you missed it earlier, I had some high praise for the new Valborg album, Romantik. Luckily for me, they released a video for “Sulphur Vitriol Angel”. Here it is:
There may be more on this later this week. That’s enough out of me for now.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”