Why does it feel like it should already be Friday?
- Let’s get the boring out of the way. Here are your recent album sales. There is literally nothing there worth noting. Let’s see what happens next week, once some bigger names have dropped.
- Why is obtaining a work visa such a pain in the ass? Regardless, it’s forced Obscura to drop off this year’s Summer Slaughter tour, effectively killing any last chance of me participating in that tour.
- Ok, it feels like I was just talking about this. Because I was. In follow up to yesterday’s Deafheaven news, the band released the cover art for the upcoming New Bermuda, which drops October 2nd. I love specifics!
- There has to be at least one person interested in Megadeth. This article is for them! Here is the track list to the upcoming new album. While the songs have names… the album itself still does not. Because of course it doesn’t.
- You know who can be a lot of fun? Puscifer. Check out their new track, “Grand Canyon”:
That’s a good one after a long day.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”