I took half a day off today. Which is the only reason these are getting done. You’re welcome.
- And what a Friday it is! Tool has announced they will tour North America in January! Good bye savings account.
- The Deftones are done with their latest album and will be playing a new song live in London. In other news… you know there isn’t much news when the news that there is is the Deftones. Or something.
- Anthrax have released their very own ugly Hanukkah sweater. These ugly holiday sweaters need to stop being a thing. Except for the one I have with a pentagram. That one can stay.
- Oliver Sykes of Bring Me The Horizon has accused Coldplay of ripping off his band’s artwork. Whether that’s true or not, I’m not going to listen to either band.
- Finally, here’s some cool footage of Bill Steer taking the stage with Napalm Death to play “Deceiver”.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”