There were a lot of band realignments today. Or, well, people that just left their bands and have yet to be replaced. It’s been fun.
- First up, and best up, is Emmure! Literally every singe member left except Frankie Palmeri, who vows to continue with the band. Good. Luck. Bro.
- Meanwhile in Downfall of Gaia Land, the band has split with founding guitarist Peter Wolff. A replacement has yet to be announced.
- Ok, moving on. Born of Osiris, Veil of Maya, and After the Burial will be leading the charge in Sumerian Records 10 Year Tour. I’m skipping.
- And one more tour. Puscifer will be hitting North America in the early stages of 2016. Shows all over the damn place, so if that’s your thing, go for it.
- Finally, in case you were in need of a Christmas card idea, Iron Maiden is here to help.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”