“Mountains shall move and streams return to their wells. These hands no longer grasp the power they once held. This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes.”
- Overkill has been going strong for the better part of forever. And there are no signs of slowing down. Their newest album will be all set to drop some time in October.
- A couple of good things from Iron Maiden today. For one, they released a new Trooper Red ‘N’ Black porter, and beer is always fun. But more importantly, Ed Force One is back in business!
- Mondays sure do suck, but I know how to make them better… with small canines! Some refer to them as puppies. Either way, here’s Slayer enjoying some time with such critters. It’s nice.
- Jeff Walker managed to break two bones in his foot. But he’s a champion and Carcass will obviously be finishing their current tour… which wraps up in a week or something.
- Moonsorrow is getting ready to drop their newest album, Jumalten Aika, very soon. While you all impatiently await that, check out this new video for “Suden Tunti.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”